This package is designed to install a 2004-2008 Acura TSX engine (K24A2) in your NA or NB Miata, and take the guesswork and parts hunting out of the equation. Plus you’ll save a few hundred dollars off the swap cost by purchasing everything all at once.
Most customers see 220+ whp and 180 wtq N/A from stock K24A2 engine swaps, with lots more N/A power potential from the K series platform.
Kits are usually in stock and ready to ship. If you'd like to confirm stock before ordering, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
With our KMiata engine swap package, we don't compromise performance. Specifically, our kit:
- Retains OEM Miata steering geometry
- Drops weight from the front of the vehicle
- Can handle all the road racing abuse you can give it
Each Ultimate swap package includes:
- Engine/transmission adapter plate, built of 1/2" zinc-plated steel
- Aluminum flywheel that accepts all Miata 1.8 clutch kits (13 lbs.)
- Tubular steel subframe, powdercoated
- Steel engine mounts, powdercoated, with 62A bushings
- Baffled oil pan
- Type S oil pump adapter and pickup tube
- Wiring conversion harness with built-in relays and OBD2 port, compatible with Hondata Kpro
- Stainless steel KMiata swap header
- KMiata RWD Intake Manifold
- 74mm Throttle Body
- K24A2 upper coolant neck with coolant temperature sender ports
- Belt and pulley setup for A/C and P/S delete
- Flywheel dust shield
- Detailed installation guide
No engine is included with the swap kit, but if you need help finding one, just email us.
If you're using an engine other than a K24A2, please mention it in the comments during checkout.
If you need help sourcing fresh OEM Honda parts for your project, also check out our OEM Honda swap parts package and save up to 20% off list price.
Doing a K24 swap in an NA? The K20 clears the stock hood, but a K24 is about a half inch too tall. Add one of our modified valve covers to your order to fit the K24 under your factory hood.
Note: The engine mounts included in this kit are performance-oriented and designed to limit engine movement. The additional stiffness may result in an increase in NVH (noise, vibration, harshness), but can withstand years of hard driving as a result.