KPower 86 Race Package
This package is designed as an extensive starting point for customers who don’t need all items in our K24 86 Complete Swap Package. If you’re looking to change shifter parts, throttle bodies, or electronic components, and so on, we recommend starting with our Race Package and adding individual components to create your own build list.
This package fits all 2013-2020 BRZ, FR-S, and 86 manual transmission vehicles.
For thorough details of all items included, check out our blog post here. Due to high demand of this new product, please allow 45-60 days for delivery. At this time, we are not accepting any omissions or substitutions in this package aside from the drop-down menu options.
This swap package includes the following products:
- K24 to 86 transmission adapter plate with all hardware
- 86 starter blockoff plate
- K24 to 86 custom flywheel, available in steel (street) and aluminum (race)
- Engine mount brackets with hardware
- Rubber engine mount pads
- 86 transmission mount bracket for relocated position, with hardware
- Whiteline transmission mount insert
- Baffled aluminum oil pan that clears stock subframe and undertray
- Cast aluminum intake manifold, with IACV blockoff plate and hardware
- 3” cold-air intake with filter
- 4-2-1 304 stainless race header
- 304 stainless midpipe with hanger (bolts to any 3” 86 exhaust kit)
- 3” aluminum one-piece driveshaft
- KPower fuel rail
- Fuel line kit, E85 compatible
- Upper water neck for right-side engine bay routing
- Detailed installation guide (available for download here)
Consider adding our K24 86 Electronics Package to your order for a complete plug-and-play wiring solution!
- All products are designed for off-road motorsports use only. Users are responsible for complying with all local laws in their county, state, and country.
- These engine mounts fit the following engine blocks: K24A2, K24A3, K24A4, K24A8, K20Z3 and the JDM K24A. They do NOT fit K20A2, K20Z1, or K24A1 blocks due to incompatible bolt-hole locations on the left side of the block. Please make sure you source the correct block for your project.