These products are standard in our K24 86 Complete Swap Package, but we also have them available separately for customers completing other projects. Our Electronics Package for the 86 chassis is 100% PLUG AND PLAY with complete retention of OEM dash and chassis functionality. It's even pre-wired for A/C and an oil pressure/temperature sensor.
At the center is a Haltech Elite 1500 ECU. We chose the Elite 1500 for a number of reasons, including its broad range of functions, ease of use, and attractive price point. However, most importantly, the folks at Haltech already did the work of adding the CAN protocols from the 86 to the software.
Armed with an ECU up to the task, we designed a motorsports-grade K series engine wiring harness that connects directly to the same engine harness connector as the FA20 harness once did. It’s built from all-new OEM connectors, Teflon insulated wire, and Raychem DR-25 loom. It’s as pretty and as durable as it is functional.
Under the dash sits the Haltech ECU, and a custom ECU jumper board and harness, as well as a Haltech CAN wideband controller. All of this is installed by only moving the glovebox, and at no point does new wiring need to be passed through the firewall.
This package includes:
- Haltech Elite 1500 ECU, with our K24A base calibration
- Haltech CAN wideband sensor and controller
- KPower motorsports grade Raychem engine wiring harness
- KPower injector sub-harness
- KPower ECU jumper board
- KPower ECU jumper harness
- Bosch oil pressure and temperature sensor
- Alternator extension cable
Installation instructions can be found in our complete KPower 86 installation guide, available for download here.
- All products are designed for off-road motorsports use only. Users are responsible for complying with all local laws in their county, state, and country.
- Note that our engine wiring harness is designed for 2004-2008 K24A sensors, including the crank sensor, knock sensor, and injectors. It is also wired for a 2006-2008 Acura TSX A/C compressor. We like GPD brand part 6512348.
- If you plan on using injectors other than OEM K24A injectors, please specify at checkout and we’ll swap in the appropriate injector sub-harness free of charge.