KPower 86 Engine Wiring Harness
Our motorsports grade K series to 86 engine wiring harness is a work of art, both in design and construction. We spared no expense in bringing you the ultimate engine harness for your KPower 86 swap.
This harness features:
- A 100% plug-and-play design that attaches directly to the OEM Subaru 54 pin firewall connector
- All new OEM K series connectors
- A fuel injector sub-harness that makes changing to a different fuel injector extremely easy
- Teflon-coated high temperature wire
- Raychem DR-25 heat shrink loom
- Pre-wired for K24 A/C compressor
- Pre-wired for Bosch oil pressure and temperature sensor
- Built in-house with extremely strict quality control measures
This engine harness is designed to pair with our ECU jumper board and harness, as well as a Haltech Elite 1500 ECU. However, it also can be used on its own to handle the engine bay portion of other K swap wiring projects using other standalone ECUs.
- All products are designed for off-road motorsports use only. Users are responsible for complying with all local laws in their county, state, and country.
- Note that our engine wiring harness is designed for 2004-2008 K24A sensors, including the crank sensor, knock sensor, and injectors. It is also wired for a 2006-2008 Acura TSX A/C compressor.
- If you plan on using injectors other than OEM K24A injectors, please specify at checkout and we’ll swap in the appropriate injector sub-harness free of charge.