K to E30 Plug and Play Conversion Harness
Our K series E30 wiring conversion takes all of the guesswork out your K series E30 swap since it’s 100% plug and play! No tedious splicing or wiring diagrams needed, just order the correct harness for your year vehicle and pair it with a Hondata Kpro unit and 2002-2004 RSX engine harness and you’ll be up and running.
The under-dash portion includes:
- K series ECU connectors
- Engine harness connector
- OBDII scanner port
- OEM wideband O2 sensor connector
- Main relay
- Fuel pump relay
- O2 sensor relay
- 8 pin connector to engine bay sub-harness
The engine bay sub-harness includes:
- Motorsports grade Teflon coated wire
- Raychem DR-25 high temp shrink wrap
- New OEM BMW C101 firewall connector and pins
- BMW temperature sensor connector for E30 temp gauge
- Delphi waterproof inline fuse holder and 30A fuse for constant 12V power
- Power terminal to connect directly to battery terminal lug on firewall
With this harness installed, all of the E30 gauges and indicator lights function just like they did from the factory. If you’re looking for the best wiring solution for your K swapped E30 then we have you covered.
Note that early model cars will want to swap to a late model cluster with the tachometer coding plug located in the front. The older tachs have a hard stop at 7000rpm. Also, the 4 cylinder coding plug must be used for a proper tach reading. BMW part 62111394321.