We took a road trip and picked up this ‘01 NB back in November after spending a while hunting for a white NB2 with black interior. As you can see, we've already made some essential changes. This car’s primary goal is to be a street car, but it will see some track time here and there. The fun part is that this car is going to get a K series swap with BOOST.
In order to do that, we'll be developing a new transmission option that can handle all the horsepower and torque you can throw at it.
The engine will be a stock K20Z1 (05-06 RSX Type S) engine, and we're shooting for about 500whp.
We've already installed:
- SuperMiata XIDA coilovers
- Blackbird Fabworx roll bar
- Lotus Elise seats on custom brackets
- V8 Roadsters 13/16" clutch master cylinder kit
- And we already have a mystery transmission bolted in place
- A GM Getrag diff with LSD has already been sourced, but not installed
Check back soon for updates.